Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 23, 2009

Considered the definitive second generation Monster Hunter game, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite includes all the content present in Monster Hunter Freedom 2 and adds hundreds of new weapons, items, armor, and quests.

Anyone importing your old character?

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Xeiphyer

I'm curious if anyone has played the old games and are going to migrate their character, I will be =D my HR8 Character will be coming over, I'm ready to get those new 4 HRs and take down the new dragons and stuff. Hopefully I can finish off my white fatalis armor during this playthrough. That armor is damn hard to get haha.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ahriman22

Yeah my maxed out character from Freedom 2 is going to be imported.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Xeiphyer
    @ahriman22: You should use that one and not your noob one that u used when we played the other night!! :P
    ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ahriman22
    @Xeiphyer: I accidentally the whole save data before I could. I facepalmed, to say the least.
    Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Xeiphyer
    @ahriman22: Ah you dont have any backups of it anywhere? x_X! That sucks :P I can power level you up to where you were ish though. In a pretty short time

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.