Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter Generations

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Nov 28, 2015

An action role-playing game published by Capcom for the Nintendo 3DS. The game was released in Japan under the name Monster Hunter X (pronounced "Cross") in November 2015.

Monster Hunter Generations Online Community

• 61 results
    atomicraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By atomicraiden

Hey Duders! Finally getting around to writing in here with all the goodies. FC is 0130-1812-6350. Name is Dubbaya. Played a bit of 4U but mostly single player and died off from that boredom without peeps. Shouldn't be a problem this go around with this awesome community! Will be adding everyone above and joining discord shortly.

Timezone is EST and mostly a night owl so anything after 20:00 est during the week for a few hours would be my prime time.

ZeroDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Anyone here play the Japanese version, I know US and EU copies can play together but JP copies cant , if anyone is looking to play the JP version let me know!

Bucklebutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucklebut is always down to party!

Friend Code: 2809 - 7256 - 2394

Pierre42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Pierre42

Hey quick question here

When I try and teach a Palico a skill that is maxed out on skills it tells me a selected skill will be forgotten but I can't see which skill is selected and nor did I select the skill. Anyone know what it is?

nutta27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By nutta27

I'm really, really new to Monster Hunter, digging generations so far. I've done all the 1 star quests. They were a doddle, I'm still trying to figure stuff out though. I'm available to game at weekends if people want to party up.

hamdoughnuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierre42 It's whatever skill you learnt last time. Basically you have one slot for a learnt skill that will be replaced whenever you want to learn something else.

@nutta27 I should be playing with some friends this weekend, trying to get them to high rank. Just hop on the discord server if you're free.

FlamRoxas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By FlamRoxas

@hamdoughnuts Need an updated discord link can I get it trying to get in on this.

hamdoughnuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flamroxas Try the link below. It's been quiet in the server lately, but I'm gonna start finishing up hub quests tonight if you want to hunt.

https://discord.gg/esfMREQ

Gaminggumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Gaminggumper

Well this group went dead quiet. Anyone still playing? I'm considering since need something to play on the plane, but if I can't get a community for the co-op then probably not.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

@gaminggumper: I play a bit most days. I haven't played any multiplayer yet tho even though I'm HR 41 or something. My schedule can be a bit restrictive but I'd be glad to play if we can find a time that works.

Gaminggumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starvinggamer: oh good I'll jump back and get the friend codes of those that are here including you. I'll probably pick it tomorrow. For some reason GameStop marked it down by $10

Gaminggumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starvinggamer: i didn't see your FC out there, so guess I'll message in Discord when I get some levels under me

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.