Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter: World

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jan 26, 2018

The fifth primary title in the Monster Hunter franchise features much larger maps, seamless transitions between zones in the map and four-player online co-op. It allows players from Japan and western countries to play together for the first time in the series.

Hey put Ryu and Sakura into Monster Hunter!

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jesus_Phish

Ok

Capcom

I'm all in on this silly crossover stuff.

These will be similar to the Horizon Zero Dawn armour set - it's all or nothing and your character will turn into Ryu, Sakura (or Aloy). You'll earn them from an event quest, people who own SF:V and have save data on their system will unlock the quest first and then everyone else will get it later.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darn, was hoping I could main Fists.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That stand off with the rathalos is something else :D. Good on capcom to insert dumb stuff in monster hunter.

MattGiersoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That's cool! World is my first but it's nice to see it has some silly stuff like some other games. I think some previous ones had a sonic and metal gear crossovers.

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Making Ryu swing around a giant sword or fire an automatic bowgun is a great kind of dumb.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I wonder how useful Hadoken is. Will it actually do damage, or will it basically be an emote?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.