Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter: World

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jan 26, 2018

The fifth primary title in the Monster Hunter franchise features much larger maps, seamless transitions between zones in the map and four-player online co-op. It allows players from Japan and western countries to play together for the first time in the series.

Xbox One Anyone?

MrDurden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not sure if I am the only one to get the game for XBONE but I am new to the series and would love to get in on a squad if any duders already have one going.

tag: MrDurden48

Thanks

VincentAvatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By VincentAvatar

Oh, I got it on Xbone! I think there's a squad in theory, but haven't managed to join. The info is in this thread. Also, I've recently begun posting my online session ID any time I'm playing. If the squad in that thread doesn't take off, I'll start one of my own, but I think that the XBone crowd is small enough that I don't want to fracture it. I'd be surprised if we can get a full 50 members, but there's at least three or four of us right now.

Edit: Just so you don't have to go searching, the squad is named Barroth Bombers and is run by JagJames, who I've not actually tracked down.

Brian3dw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I wanted to get it on the XoneX so bad but I figured the player base would be small. How has it been?

Late nights are filled with Japanese players on PS4, how has late night been on Live?

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I played on the X and didn't have any problems finding others to play with. I normally just respond to SOS for the hunts i want.

tatsuyarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By tatsuyarr

@brian3dw: I don't play often online but the rare times I tried there was no problem finding people during the day or in the evening. Also no problem of connection whatsoever. I think only the search filter doesn't work as well as it should but overall the game works well on Xbox and especially on One X.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.