About the Game
Monster trucks nitro is a racing game. It is based on the Monster Truck flash games available on miniclip.com and features 3D graphics but gameplay takes place in a 2D plane. It features 3 trucks at the start, a Red Lynx branded truck, A miniclip branded truck, and a school bus truck. A fourth "Formula Truck" can be unlocked by getting gold medals on all the levels.
- OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Processor: 1,5 GHz Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 1500 or higher
- Memory: 256 MB
- DirectX Version: 9.0c
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce FX 5600, ATI 9500, Intel GMA 950 or higher
- Hard Drive: 300 MB
- Sound: An OpenAL compatible sound card
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later.
- Processor: Any Intel CPU
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: Intel GMA 950 or better
- Hard Drive: 250 MB
A version of Monster Trucks Nitro has been announced for the Apple iPhone and iPod touch. It will feature everything in the PC and Mac release, but will feature new "bubble level rotation control" (athough it is not yet clear what this will be) and multiple camera modes. It is set to be released "in the next few days" and will be priced at $1.99 (£1.19).