Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat 11

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Apr 23, 2019

Mortal Kombat's eleventh installment involves the time guardian Kronika intending to fix Raiden's mistakes which splintered the timeline.

Bring back the Mortal Kombat Scrub League!

gkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I just saw this on the homepage and got nostalgic:

No Caption Provided

It was so good, one of my favorite Giant Bomb features ever! And now there's a new MK out and everything! I realize it's probably a nightmare to plan and everything, but they should still do it!

BRING BACK THE SCRUB LEAGUE!

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i'll cosign that!

scrub league (or any intra office competition- such as rocket league) was super fun. anything to get some friendly rivalry and tricaster shenanigans going.

Teddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Teddie
    csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

If they can't find enough scrubs, let's make this dark and deathly serious instead.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bring back 2 guys in shorts standing in front of a green screen holding a 2 foot long microphone!

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I’m normally not one for placating the masses, but Scrub League was really great and I think this thread pops-up every six months.

I usually casually peruse some recent videos and settle on something to enjoy. Scrub League would immediately get my attention.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

yes please. That was a great feature.

Plus, Lets be real with what @teddie said. I bet near everyone in the combined GiantBomb/Gamespot office is bad enough at the game to qualify the scrub league. It may be more like low level play as opposed to being brand new at the game, or fighting games in general, but the concept would still work.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.