Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 16, 2008

The supernatural kombatants of Mortal Kombat collide with the superheroes of the DC Universe in this crossover fighting game by Midway.

MK vs DC trophies

Fix2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fix2

now at first I seriously thought it wasnt going to be so hard to get all the trophies for this game but my godd! those combat challenges are a punk.

Idk if I can ever get em all :\
    is there anyone out there who actually achieved to get a platnium from this game??

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
    deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I've done half the Kombo Challenges, and I doubt I'll ever get the rest. My left thumb is tired.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By get2sammyb

I just got the game today, jumped into the Kombo Challenges and thought "fuck; this is gonna be tough."

Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Gameboi

Most the the combos require darn near superhuman dexterity, in my opinion. I gave up after several unsuccessful tries. I finished the story for both sides. Guess that's enough for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.