Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 16, 2008

The supernatural kombatants of Mortal Kombat collide with the superheroes of the DC Universe in this crossover fighting game by Midway.

The first game of 2009.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

Edited By jimbo_n

The first game of 2009 has been played. Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe. I ended up playing versus with my brother at like 3 AM while being more than a little intoxicated. When he decided to call it quits when I owned his Kano with my Scorpion for the 20th time I went on to play a couple of Ranked games. So the first game I played in 2009 was MK v DC. I always make kind of a big deal about this. Looking back on this awesome game I kind of regret not putting it in my top 10 for 08. When you start to get into the flow of it and nail combo chains like a mofo this game is REWARDING!

2009 is off to an awesome start.
    jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By jimbo_n

The first game of 2009 has been played. Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe. I ended up playing versus with my brother at like 3 AM while being more than a little intoxicated. When he decided to call it quits when I owned his Kano with my Scorpion for the 20th time I went on to play a couple of Ranked games. So the first game I played in 2009 was MK v DC. I always make kind of a big deal about this. Looking back on this awesome game I kind of regret not putting it in my top 10 for 08. When you start to get into the flow of it and nail combo chains like a mofo this game is REWARDING!

Kersal_Massive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kersal_Massive

Youre from the Future.

its still 2008 here. 2 hours left
    Vod_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Vod_Crack

Excellent game, got it for Christmas still playing it

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.