Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 16, 2008

The supernatural kombatants of Mortal Kombat collide with the superheroes of the DC Universe in this crossover fighting game by Midway.

Unlockable characters (spoilers)

drac96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By drac96

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I beat the DC story and unlocked darkside. However I can not use him. I know how to get to his character, but it just has a lock on it and says I can't use it. Then i thought maybe I have to beat him in arcade mode, which i then did. However, I still do not have him. What am I doing wrong?

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Drebin_893

Maybe you have to complete it on the MK side aswell, I didn't try to access them until I'd completed both. Sorry if this doesn't help you.

SAMCRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By SAMCRO

thats weird because i got him immediatly after i finished the DC side, try finishing the MK then go see

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.