Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat X

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 14, 2015

The tenth installment of the bloody and storied fighting game franchise picks up decades after the events of the 2011 franchise re-boot, as new and returning kombatants fight throughout the realms over the power of an imprisoned evil.

Anyone else's stats get reset?

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Fredchuckdave

So I was like 280-55ish yesterday with around a 1750 rating or something and today I'm 15-0 with a 1400 rating. On the bright side I've gotten barely any declines today, was wondering what the deal was. Additionally I get to wipe away those 30-35 losses with Kung Lao/Cassie. This would be very frustrating if I took this more seriously/had more time to play but as it is it's just kind of amusing to see the screwed up stats screens:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

mason20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah MK X completely wiped my save/stats 3 times over. I'm not sure if it's totally appropriate but I became so sick of it I found a mod online to back up my saves for this game...

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slag: Nah I'm on PS4. I haven't lost anything else yet just the win/loss record as far as I know.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By musubi

Not sure never really check my stats. Don't really care about em'

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fredchuckdave

@l1ghtn1n: I thought this was pretty funny, I guess I had a 10 streak going before the stats reset so provided I never lose the streak count will always be 10 above my current wins, as though I had gotten an independent win streak for every win integer greater than 33:

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.