Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat X

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 14, 2015

The tenth installment of the bloody and storied fighting game franchise picks up decades after the events of the 2011 franchise re-boot, as new and returning kombatants fight throughout the realms over the power of an imprisoned evil.

Bloodrayne for Mortal Kombat!!!

• 58 results
    ka385385

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@skullpanda1: Sounds like saracism to me, and it's fatality you mean right?

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ka385385: yes kinda, but I'd probably buy it.

Also yes fatility (autocorrect)

ka385385

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skullpanda1: well movie version of Rayne in not in our vision ,but you have to give them some credits ,they manage to make a not very big video game franchise into movie ,and not just one but three movies ,despite not very well made ,still impressive they can pull that out.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

I have no affinity toward Bloodrayne but I'd rather have her in an MK game than random slasher villains like Freddie and Jason.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By hassun

@ka385385: I did read it. That doesn't mean I approve, even if it is profitable.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Oh god Bloodrayne, I totally forgot about the franchise.

Fun fact Kristanna Loken who played Rayne in the movies also played Taja in the Mortal Kombat television series Conquest. So this wishing of Rayne to be in Mortal Kombat has already happened back in 1998.

ka385385

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ka385385

@i_stay_puft said:

Oh god Bloodrayne, I totally forgot about the franchise.

Fun fact Kristanna Loken who played Rayne in the movies also played Taja in the Mortal Kombat television series Conquest. So this wishing of Rayne to be in Mortal Kombat has already happened back in 1998.

Oh my now i remember they looks so familar ,thanks for pointing it out ,so Kristanna Loken appeared in Mortal Kombat ,Bloodrayne and Terminator ,that's awesome.

@veektarius said:

I have no affinity toward Bloodrayne but I'd rather have her in an MK game than random slasher villains like Freddie and Jason.

Though i don't have anything against they chose horror movie character in Mortal Kombat ,i agree i want character like Rayne be in the game more either ,but Jason and Freedy are both from WB and they probably have no trouble to bring them in ,which might also be a considerable factor.

ka385385

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay it's been awhile now and this is what i was working on during these day ,May 28 is Rayne's voice actress's birthday and also this year is Rayne's 100 years anniversary (Rayne was born in 1915) ,to celebrate for her i made this one.

No Caption Provided

The best i can manage for now ,sure hope to see her return in future.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.