Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat X

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 14, 2015

The tenth installment of the bloody and storied fighting game franchise picks up decades after the events of the 2011 franchise re-boot, as new and returning kombatants fight throughout the realms over the power of an imprisoned evil.

I need some help!

bmehlers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By bmehlers

I am so fucking frustrated with this game! How do you stop people who just constantly jump attack you and attack low? They are always on top of me and I can't get them off. I don't understand the wakeup game, and my wakeup attacks never seem to work. I have not been able to deal with this at all, and it feels like their attacks always get priority over mine. My inputs feel really delayed, and I know there is often lag online. I know I am terrible at this game, but shit these players don't even use combos. I am disabled and have to use a fightstick because I cannot do the precise inputs on the controller with my left hand. I know that has a lot to do with it, but I need some advice on how to handle this tactic. Anyone else feel this way? Thanks in advance for any comments!

bmehlers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_max707: Haha, I just moved it to the MKX forum, I thought I posted i there to begin with.

bmehlers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@l1ghtn1n: Thanks for the tips. It's just hard to know when I can let off block press a button, it's just seems my attacks are always getting beat. Just curious, what characters are you mainly using?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By musubi

@bmehlers: You kind of just have to play around with characters and figure out what are safe/unsafe strings for characters. There is a lot of stuff in this game that looks like you can punish after a string that you can't.

DonMFJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

As someone who's on the level of canceling normal combo strings to specials, figuring out block strings to every character seems crazy to me. But I guess that knowledge and muscle memory comes with experience.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.