Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat X

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 14, 2015

The tenth installment of the bloody and storied fighting game franchise picks up decades after the events of the 2011 franchise re-boot, as new and returning kombatants fight throughout the realms over the power of an imprisoned evil.

Kombat Pack?

Avatar image for deactivated-6082f30752bdc
    deactivated-6082f30752bdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So is this basically a season pass? I'm kinda confused by how you get this? If anyone knows please let me know?

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yep, season pass. You can buy it separately or get it included with any of the premium editions.

It's $10 cheaper if you get it included with the premium edition on PSN/XBL (until release). That's the way to go, in my opinion... the normal $30 is pretty steep.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By FLStyle

@shagge said:

Yep, season pass. You can buy it separately or get it included with any of the premium editions.

It's $10 cheaper if you get it included with the premium edition on PSN/XBL (until release). That's the way to go, in my opinion... the normal $30 is pretty steep.

Agreed! Keep in mind also that the 4 characters are currently in development, so don't expect it in the next few months.

aerobie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I believe the Kombat Pack includes 4 Kharacters, and 5 Kostume packs of three skins each, I think one at launch, and the other 4 releasing with each of the kharacters. They're rumored to start releasing towards the end of the month, going until late May, but I don't think that's for sure.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@l1ghtn1n said:

@flstyle: There's actually been a few leaks by EB Games Australia unless they've been de-confirmed saying the packs should drop every 2 weeks after release (Jason and those skins on the 28th, Tanya 2 weeks after that and so on, then Predator and finally Tremor). I still don't know if I'll stick with it that long but but for only $20 more as a pre-order I'll probably cave.

Cool! They must already be done with Jason then.

stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

On the weekend stream they hinted there might be more characters after the initial 4, but I don't think they will be included in the season pass. Which sounds crazy to me. Season 2?

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Strife777

@stackboy: They did exactly that with Injustice. The season pass gave you four DLC characters and then they released Martian Manhunter and Zatanna outside of that. If they end up doing four more this time, instead of two, I could see sort of a "season 2" type of scenario.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.