Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat X

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 14, 2015

The tenth installment of the bloody and storied fighting game franchise picks up decades after the events of the 2011 franchise re-boot, as new and returning kombatants fight throughout the realms over the power of an imprisoned evil.

Mortal Kombat XL and Kombat pack 2 coming to PC after all

gundogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By gundogan

Hey! Remember that MKX PC port and the full drop of its support? No I'm not here to give you nightmares again. In fact, it seems they are fixing stuff now by bringing the XL version and DLC to the PC. You can test the beta for this till aug 29 by downloading it from the MKX steam store page.

I'm not really into fighting games, but always liked the feel and setting of the MK games and MK9 was pretty alright on PC (at least for the 5 bucks when on sale). So I was disappointed when MKX on the PC turned to be kinda shit and I didn't buy it. Downloading the beta now, hoping this version is neat and will have an active player base for online play.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

And there have been recent talks from NetherRealm developers and testers on Twitter that we might see one more rebalance of the game's cast before the studio officially devotes all resources to Injustice 2.

Really exciting to see the gang working hard to keep Mortal Kombat X fresh for all users. Let's hope they come through on their goals.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.