Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat X

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 14, 2015

The tenth installment of the bloody and storied fighting game franchise picks up decades after the events of the 2011 franchise re-boot, as new and returning kombatants fight throughout the realms over the power of an imprisoned evil.

Silly little graphical glitch I noticed.

YummyTreeSap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YummyTreeSap

Unless it's intentional? I dunno. Anyway, it seems that when you're wearing the Endurance costume as Cassie Cage, dashes in either direction make her boobs violently increase in size when the animation ends. Once I noticed it I can't stop noticing it. Wonder why this is the case.

UpperDecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

"boobs violently increase in size"

i saw nothing violent happening

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

what the fuck!? I didn't notice it at first but it's really noticeable when you do the backdash. I'm assuming they are like trying to move with her as she dashed back but instead they grow to a massive size for about 2 frames. that's just something else...

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

They shoulda brought in Team Ninja to get some pointers on how to get their boob tech under control.

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

"boobs violently increase in size"

i saw nothing violent happening

EVERYTHING in MK is violent.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like it might be a rendering thing with the game switching the model from low poly to high poly (aka the Unreal pop-in). And whoever did that model didn't match up the two versions properly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.