Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

One of the goriest fighting game franchises returns to its roots, introducing a new story that re-tells the events of the first three Mortal Kombat games (with a unique twist).

Background Characters

rawrnosaurous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By rawrnosaurous

I've been playing a bunch of Mortal Kombat the past couple of days and every once in a while I'll get a glimpse of characters in the background that aren't in the game but are obviously ones from earlier games. I will see Frost fighting on a bridge in the background for example, has anyone else seen characters that aren't in the game but are clearly from past games.

This seems to be something that Boon likes to do.
    Kut_U_Up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kut_U_Up

Tanya from MK 4, is tied up in the coliseum background, along with may be the dlc girl scarlet or whatever her name was but im not sure, could be a random model they had laying around

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Bestostero

Yeah it's fun to look out for these things, if you see Smoke peeking out behind the Living Forest stage, thats how you can engage him in one of the secret fight achievements, if you press down + Start as he peeks out beside one of the trees...

Tanya and Skarlett can all be seen as prisoners on Kahn's arena.  Li Mei and Sareena were one of Kahn's prisoners before, but i havent seen her in the official release.  Rain was also seen in the cathedral as the one dissecting the body before the official release, but he hasn't shown up since the full release either.  So he, Li Mei and Sareena were probably just placeholders before the official release.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Frost and ???, Kenshi and Havik(?) are fighting in the background in the pit.

Khameleon and Chameleon can be seen as background characters during story mode, Skarlett too in some scenes.
    alex232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By alex232

Sareena & Reiko are also fighting in the pit background. As is Daegon, but he took me awhile to figure out. No idea why. He's such a memorable character.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.