Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

One of the goriest fighting game franchises returns to its roots, introducing a new story that re-tells the events of the first three Mortal Kombat games (with a unique twist).

Looking for Help with Character Guides

Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Renahzor

Hi folks, Im looking for help in writing up a character guide for the cast from intermediate players.   I don't claim to know everything, but I've written a decent guide for Kabal and am starting on one for a couple other characters.  There are many that I just dont have any experience with yet so I'll need some help!  Anyone else interested?

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By htr10

i think this is a good idea, although i doubt that i have much to offer personally.  maybe post up what you did for kabal and some other users will jump in for other characters.

edit:  oh, just clicked on your guide and saw that you do have it up already.  nice stuff so far.
    nickernzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By nickernzen

What you have so far is awesome! I'd love to see that for more or all of the characters. I don't know nearly enough to help out, unfortunately.
    Burn1n9m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Burn1n9m4n

I would love to help. I think that its great that your guide is attempting to also talk about what happens to the other player if a move connects, if its unblockable, the range its effective at and what potential combos to employ afterwards. I'm not a huge fighting game expert, but when I get my copy of MK tomorrow I would love to help out! Though I do have the PS3 version...so you know that I won't be able to test out anything online.

fang273

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By fang273

I'd write something up for raiden, but it's pretty much all covered in this video here.

I guess I can still write something up if you don't mind formatting it for properly for me. Would be nice for new players to have everything in one area, instead of tracking down buried youtube videos.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.