Official Cyrax and Sektor Classic Skins Trailer

#1 Posted by SMTDante89 (2933 posts) -

And here it is, the trailer for Cyrax and Sektor's Mortal Kombat 3 skins.

Just a reminder, these skins are FREE to everyone that downloads the Compatibility Pack this Tuesday (on June 21st, and the Compatibility Pack is FREE)

Anyone else getting pretty excited for this, and what Klassic Costumes would you like to see in the future?

#2 Posted by Bestostero (2919 posts) -

I honestly don't care for these skins, but free is free! lol 

On a side note, on every new character released, they will also release new skins, now don't know if those will be free as well or if we have to pay for them...

#3 Posted by NaDannMaGoGo (338 posts) -

Oh you just reminded me how patches, oh sorry, free DLC has become something rare and special for a lot people.

Guess I've been enjoying about 10 "free DLCs" in Starcraft II so far heh :<

#4 Posted by TeflonBilly (4741 posts) -

Personally, I like them a lot more than the new robot designs.

And free! You can't beat that! With a stick!

Now they need to release a Klassic Kerri Hoskins skin for Sonya Blade

#5 Posted by EightBitShik (1516 posts) -

@SMTDante89: Wow, thanks for the information I had no idea this was coming out. I have had MK on the shelf for almost a month and a half now :( I don't know why I stopped playing it I loved it.

#6 Edited by SoldierG654342 (1900 posts) -

Glad they're free. Unfortunately, I feel like I've reached the upper cap of Sektor's capabilities, so this is coming out just when I'm going to move on and see what Cyber-Sub-Zero can do.  

Also; An awful lot of Smoke abuse in that video. I approve. 

#7 Edited by GregIsRad (191 posts) -

I love it. I always thought their look in MK3 looked a lot more ruthless than they do now. With the current models, Cyrax reminds me of Bumblebee while Sektor reminds me of HK-47 from KOTOR

#8 Posted by TechHits (1483 posts) -

I hope we get throw back costumes for the entire cast, I'm a big fan of mk3 scorpion. 

#9 Posted by Disengage (441 posts) -

@TechHits said:

I hope we get throw back costumes for the entire cast, I'm a big fan of mk3 scorpion.

There's 2 coming out with each character, MK1 style Smoke and Noob are coming with Kenshi I think. I'd love UMK3 style ninjas but I don't think it's going to happen. I assume there will be MK3 Jax and Sonya and MK2 or 3 Shang Tsung and MK4 Quan Chi.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.