Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

One of the goriest fighting game franchises returns to its roots, introducing a new story that re-tells the events of the first three Mortal Kombat games (with a unique twist).

Oops. Didn't mean to do that!

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By Hailinel

The funny thing about a game packed with as many secrets as Mortal Kombat is just the way you can stumble across them.  I decided to play the arcade ladder with Kratos, just so that I could be done with it and never be inclined to use him ever again, and when I beat Sub-Zero at the end of the first match, I paused the game and looked up his Fatality command.  I unpause the game, and three seconds of button pressing later, Sub-Zero is a baby slipping on a frozen puddle of his own urine.

Obviously, I entered the Fatality command wrong.  But hell if I won't take it.

Otherwise, Kratos is meh, as expected.
    amomjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By amomjc

Yeah, ultimate arcade humiliation: babality.

Avatar image for president_barackbar
    President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I always find it really silly that  guest characters tend to be the most worthless, half assed characters in fighting games. Isn't the point of a guest character to make people want to play them?

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RE_Player1

I think Kratos is a solid character overall and I'll be trying to learn more of his kombos in the future. And yeah it's always fun having somethingnhappen you didn't mean to. I remember I was not trying to make this happen but in the ladder I did the requirement to fight a certain someone in that church stage and I was pretty stoked.

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Skald

Yup. That most certainly is a thing.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RE_Player1
    @President_Barackbar I don't think Kratos is worhless. He has some strong kombos but he is slow and can't be used effectively by a button masher. I think all of his specials are solid, that bow is devasting with it's two shots and he can reflect anything. The only thing I don't like is his x-ray as you can see it coming a mile away.
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Bestostero

I suck with Kratos, people tell me I can get double flawless on Shang Tsung so I can fight a secret character by spamming Apollo's bow, but it never works for me...

congrats doing babality on Kratos, you were probably doing the Blades of Olympus fatality which is similar to the babality lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.