Mortuus Insanis is a survival game developed by MI Studios. It takes place in a variety of PVE & PVP maps during a zombie apocalypse. The game is similar in scope and concept as DayZ & Infestation: Survival Stories. Many features of DayZ exist in Mortuus Insanis but also introduces new features of its own.
The game is based in the present during a global shift where surviving the undead apocalypse is not the only fear you have to face.
Within the game you must keep warm, find a fireplace or simply find a trashcan or car on fire. In the near future we will be implementing ways of deploying camp-fires as well as additional items to help resist temperature changes.
As of June, 2013 several patches have been released that have expanded the game. These improvements have made it more team and co-op friendly, adding the ability to create clans on the game servers and allow players to see each other on the maps.
The game includes melee weapons and firearms of many different types. All weapons spawn in the world with a random rarity level.
- Melee: Baseball bat, Combat knife, Hammer, Spiked bat, Metal bat, Hatchet, Pickaxe
- Handguns: Sig Sauer P226, B92, Jericho 9mm, B93R, Fiveseven, Desert Eagle, STI Eagle Elite, Ruger, Colt Anaconda
- Shotguns: KT Decider, Saiga-12, AA-12, Mossberg 590
- Sub-Machine Guns: Uzi, EVO-3, FN P90, MP7, Bizon, Honey Badger, MP5, Veresk SR-2
- Assault Rifles: Sig Sauer 556, AK-74M, AKM, G36, SCAR, TAR-21, Masada, Kruger .22 Rifle
- Carbines: M4 Semi, M4, M16, AKS-74U
- Sniper Rifles: SVD Dragunov, VSS Vintorez, Blaser R93, Mauser, AWP, M107
- Light Machine Guns: FN-M249, H23, RPK-74
- Frag Grenade
- OS: Windows Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4 GHZ Dual Core or better
- Memory: 3GB of RAM
- Graphics Card: Nvidia 9800GT, ATI Radeon 5000 series and Intel 3000 series. (Nvidia GTX460 / ATI Radeon 6000 series, or higher recommended)
- DirectX 9.0
- Hard Drive Space: 4GB
- Sound: Windows Compatible Sound Card
- Internet Connection: Broadband