Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mother 3

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Apr 20, 2006

Mother 3 is the third game in Shigesato Itoi's critically acclaimed Mother series. In the game, Lucas and various other protagonists fight to defeat a large army known as the Pig Army who are ruining their otherwise peaceful lives.

Some of the Best Music in Games

cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By cloneslayer

I just got into this game (just started chapter 3) and already the music sticks out so much. I think it has one of the best soundtracks I have heard in a long time. Its sad its not out in America, at least the fan translation makes it playable since it has so much text based humor in it.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MikkaQ

I heard the first song five minutes ago and I was like... dang that's instantly better than most other RPGs I've played this year.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.