Motor Raid is a 3D sci-fi motorcycle racing game developed by Sega's AM1 division and released by Sega for arcades (using their Sega Model 2 hardware) exclusively in Japan on 1997.
The game was sold as conversion kits for the 1995 game Manx TT Super Bike and utilizes the same motorbike-style controller (which leans, similar to the deluxe cabinet for Super Hang-On). Released on either single (one-player) or twin (two-player) cabinets, up to four players can play at a time with linked machines.
While the game received no dedicated home ports, it was later included as a bonus game in the 2018 PlayStation 4 game Judgment.
- I.O (Jupiter) - Highest Attack, high Speed, average Acceleration/Grip.
- Robin (Jacinth) - Highest Grip, high Acceleration, low Attack/Speed.
- Geila (Hermit) - High Acceleration, average Attack/Speed, low Grip.
- Gunz (Galgalim) - Highest Speed, high Attack, average Grip, low Acceleration.
- Segal (requires a cheat code to play in Practice)