jhudson3's Mount & Blade: Warband (PC) review

Avatar image for jhudson3

The Combat System Every Game Needs

The title says it all. You have to plan the way you want to swing a sword, use a shield, or fire an arrow. this game is really great that has great support with mods and other cool servers. The online community is pretty active to the point where you can have 200 person matches. The graphics are a little dated, they remind me of the original Xbox graphics but that isn't what really makes a game. Its innovative. It uses a combat system that works great with medievil combat and it shows. It takes a bit to get used to the controls but overall they are pretty alright. The open world in it is really fun and can be challenging if you haven't found your character's combat flow yet. Overall, this is a great game. I recommend playing it with friends and forming your own group to battle against other groups.