Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Multiwinia

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Sep 19, 2008

Multiwinia: Survival of the Flattest – challenge your opponent to digital warfare in this the retro-arcade RTS. Only the flattest will survive.

Any Darwinian Fans around? Introversion fans?

dozerking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By dozerking

Can't wait for Multiwinia...looks awesome. Anyone still playing Darwinia from time to time?

From what I'm getting this will release in Europe first, and then the States. Not sure about exactly when, other then September

The_Mad_Nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Mad_Nutter

Its been announced that it will be released the 19th september ( http://forums.introversion.co.uk/introversion/viewtopic.php?t=1635 ). Shoudn't matter too much if you are in europe or the us as if you order through IV you get an instant download option.

Might also want to check out the multiwinia mondays up until launch: http://www.introversion.co.uk/multiwinia/multiwinia_mondays/

jasondaplock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By jasondaplock

Do you think Steam will pick up this game? Introversion has used it for Darwinia and DEFCON already.

nameless_one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By nameless_one

Steam has a section in its store for Multiwinia.

RagingLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By RagingLion

I've got into Introversion a bit recently meaning learning about their backstory and stuff as well, which is really cool.  Love how they create these really unique games.  I actually played right through Darwinia over the last couple of days for the second time.  Really love the game and find it really relaxing to play without being too demanding (although my first time through the Biosphere level went shockingly badly - the second time through was a well oiled machine having learnt from my previous mistakes).

Have tried Uplink and Defcon a bit as well but they're not quite as easy to get into although I'm going to give them another try.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By jakob187

WHAT WHAT WHAT?!  THERE IS ANOTHER GAME COMING?!?!?  ZOMFG!

Darwinia and Defcon were so much fucking fun.  = D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.