2.0 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

This Sucks, Even for an Aquarium Sim 0

I bought this game because I thought it would make a good screen saver for the Wii, like the aquarium screen saver for Microsoft Plus.  Also, it's made by Hudson so I thought it would be good.  The problem with it being a screen saver is that the aquarium looks almost empty.  (The images on the wiki must be cropped from larger images.)  There's a limit to how many fish, plants, and decorations you can put in the aquarium.  You can choose the smallest size aquarium, but it still looks sparse.  Th...

The Wii does not need screensavers...but still okay title 0

Nothing happens My Aquarium has consistently been one of the best sellers on WiiWare every week. It is strange that a glorified screensaver could attract so much attention, but either people don’t know what they are getting themselves into when they click download, or maybe there is actually something to this title. After all, this comes from Hudson, the same people that brought us Bomberman. We can trust Hudson right? After spending some time with My Aquarium, surprisingly ...