Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

My Twin Brother Made Me Crossdress As Him and Now I Have to Deal with a Geeky Stalker and a Domme Beauty Who Want Me in a Bind!!

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 10, 2016

Or "Ladykiller in a Bind" for short. An erotic focused visual novel about crossdressing, social manipulation, and, of course, lesbians.

Hidden indie GotYs

Shivoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

I think this might end up being my 2016 GotY because it's really well written (as in it actually reads like real people, even if it's in a weird world). I'm really looking forward to the next patch that adds some information when you finish a playthrough to show where the rest of the community has been going (not on Steam so no achievement tracking percentages to even get a rough idea).

Anyone else playing this or has the lack of a Steam launch made this completely invisible?

Avatar image for gendergenerator
    gendergenerator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

I've played it! I thoroughly enjoyed it and it's definitely in my top 10 this year.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Wemibelle

I've been following it intensely for years, ever since it got announced, as a HUGE fan of Christine Love. Sadly, the $30 price tag is a bit out of my range at the moment. If I'd played it, I surely would have it on my top 10, especially since there hasn't been a ton that's really grabbed me this year.

A Steam release would likely give it a bit more exposure, but I'd like to think that most of the people who enjoy Love's games know about it from her Twitter or the like. And even if it was on the Steam, the glut of visual novels that now populate the service would probably bury it a little.

FrodoBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What kind of game play is it? I assume some kind of visual novel type game? Is it just choice making, dialogue options and the like?

Shivoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@frodobaggins: It's probably the most mechanically dense of Love Conquers All Games' titles. Visual novel with the dialogue system offering and withholding choices as you progress in each conversation (so you can choose to speak or not and maybe an option will no longer be available/relevant but a new one may appear to you based on the dialogue of others) so it's more than just picking an option at a fixed point when it's your turn to speak.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.