Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

N3: Ninety-Nine Nights

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Aug 15, 2006

Fight as an elite warrior who marches out into a thick of enemies, kill them all, and than repeat the process. The story of the war they wage is told through each fighter's unique point of view.

This game is horrible...

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#1  Edited By Soap

Seriously, how could you mess up a Hack and Slash game? They managed it some how.

I've started playing through it (for achievement points if I'm being honest) and the difficulty is all over the damn place one level I'm killing everything that moves and then the next I'm getting killed by some stupidly strong little weedy guy who can block countless attacks and break out of my combo's with some crazy attack.

...sigh. Anyone else bothered with this?

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Termite

The game is pretty bad I agree, not horrific or anything though

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#4  Edited By Soap
    elliooo said:
    "I played the demo of it and thought it didnt do anything ridiculously wrong, the game is nothing amazing but I definitely didin't think that it was horrible in my short time playing it. And that doesn't sound horrible, it sounds like the game is too hard for you - it makes sense having hordes of enemies to chew through, and then having some trouble when you get to the boss fights.. it's not all button mashing.
    "

True, It's just infuriating after having played almost half an hour on a level to have to start again and get nothing for it at all, it wouldn't be so bad if I could at least keep my experience points or something.

Also it doesn't even seem to be that I'm bad at the game, a lot of the damage dealt to me seems pretty random... or by flying dragons that are unkillable >_>

sanchopanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By sanchopanza

Its bad but not horrible, playable somehow. The biggest thing that gets me is the voice acting, its disgustingly bad.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#6  Edited By Hailinel

I love this genre and readily admit that I bought a 360 to play this game.  It's not the greatest game ever, but I certainly found it enjoyable.

skidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By skidd

Yeah, i completely agree about the difficulty levels not making any sense...the actual gameplay is pretty unspectacular, but i dont think theres anything really terrible about it. The dialoge is completely out of sync, and the storyline can be a bit strange (it doesnt make sense).
    One of the major issues i had was when playing as the girl (not the inphhy one) - SHE THROWS WATER BOMBS???? shes the most under-powered and ridiculous character ( except for the massive tidal wave thing)

did anyone else think the soundtrack was surprisingly good though? ....just seemed a waste to put it in this game

Sigafoos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By Sigafoos

I had a ton of fun with the demo and then bought the game... the problem, of course, is that the game is exactly like the demo, ad nauseum. I like the tons of characters on screen, but the lack of checkpoints meant that dying on the second boss after an extended level two times in a row earned it a spot on my shelf, probably never to be taken out again.

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By epic_pets

Thats what I keep hearing, it got horrible scores every where

lovecreep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By lovecreep

i like it

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.