Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 05, 2013

The third numbered game in the Ultimate Ninja Storm series promises an in-depth story mode and upgraded battle system.

The latest trailer

StrawHat_NPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By StrawHat_NPC

Here'e the latest trailer for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. It shows Jinchuriki, Narutos tailed beast mode and Narutos Goku costume.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Cloudenvy

I am still surprised time and time again how Cyberconnect 2 can take just about the shittiest source material and turn it into fun. The Ultimate Ninja Storm series is always something I've casually played with a friend of mine, so day one for me.

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Flappy

Nice to see that they've put a helluva lot more effort into the presentation of this game. If I'm gonna "S Rank" this series, the least they can do is make it appealing to the senses. NUNS: Generations felt pretty bland to me.

GnaTSoL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By GnaTSoL

I despise Naruto very very very very very verry VERRRRYY much....... But that looked awesome.

Sadly the fact that these games come out a little too often kills it again for me. I don't wanna buy a game that receives a new iteration in a year or two...... Except for COD. :(

FunkasaurasRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FunkasaurasRex

I have no idea what the fuck was going on, but that looked pretty incredible.

mesoian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By mesoian

@GnaTSoL said:

I despise Naruto very very very very very verry VERRRRYY much....... But that looked awesome.

Sadly the fact that these games come out a little too often kills it again for me. I don't wanna buy a game that receives a new iteration in a year or two...... Except for COD. :(

It looks like this one and storm 2 are the ones to get if you want to see CC2's stylized version of the Naruto world. Storm 2 is like, 10 bucks now. It's work looking into if you wanna see something interest.

altairre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By altairre

I have only seen a few episodes of Naruto and don't care for it much but I'v always liked the flashiness of the Ultimate Ninja series. I'd like the combat system to be a little more deep and the kind of ultimates they had in UNS1 (though I get why they shortened that) but since I skipped Storm I'll probably buy this one. Still, it's a little bit of a shame that they just copied most movesets from the last game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.