Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Naruto

Franchise »

Naruto is a popular anime and manga created by Masashi Kishimoto, which has expanded into video games in the last five years. The Protagonist is Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja whose dream is to be the next Hokage.

What are the good or enjoyable Naruto games to play?

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By saoakden

Naruto is a very interesting series. Its a series full of ninjas that use a variety of different techniques. From a ninja using an energy spehre and can transform into a fox to a guy who is a snake theme Ninja. These characters have appeared in a lot of Naruto video games and I think a number of them are worth playing. Has anyone played any Naruto games that they thought were really fun or good, or even decent?

If anyone can list there experiences with the series good or bad, would be really appreciated. I played Naruto Ninja Council 2 and it was alright but I think there are better Naruto games out there.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By csl316

From what I've played of Asura's Wrath, whatever Naruto game those guys made is probably worth paying. I think the developer's CyberConnect 2. Hopefully someone could expand on what I just wrote!

Sidonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Sidonic

If you have a PS3, be sure to try Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. Even the demo. If you are reading manga / watching anime make sure that the spoilers do not spoil you the pleasure of getting to know the story Naruto. :) Just look at this:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.