Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

National Hockey League

Concept »

Operating in the United States and Canada, the National Hockey League is considered the highest level of professional hockey.

A letter to Canadiens fans

Junpei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By Junpei

I am a born and raised Pittsburgher and die hard Pens fan. Unlike most people on the internet I am not writing this to bitch and moan. Congratulations. You sure as hell earned the win tonight. You outplayed us physically and beat us to the puck consistently. The only thing I ask of you is that you make it to the finals now. I haven't heard what happened in the Boston/Philly game but I hate the Flyers (I'm from Pittsburgh, it's in my blood too) and Boston is just kinda boring to me (sorry bean-town). We made a run two years ago when no one expected us to and I always enjoy a good Cinderella story so keep riding Halak and playing great defense and I'll be rooting for you the rest of the way. Go Habs....well, until next season starts anyway.

Junpei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Junpei

I am a born and raised Pittsburgher and die hard Pens fan. Unlike most people on the internet I am not writing this to bitch and moan. Congratulations. You sure as hell earned the win tonight. You outplayed us physically and beat us to the puck consistently. The only thing I ask of you is that you make it to the finals now. I haven't heard what happened in the Boston/Philly game but I hate the Flyers (I'm from Pittsburgh, it's in my blood too) and Boston is just kinda boring to me (sorry bean-town). We made a run two years ago when no one expected us to and I always enjoy a good Cinderella story so keep riding Halak and playing great defense and I'll be rooting for you the rest of the way. Go Habs....well, until next season starts anyway.

paudle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By paudle

It's nice to see someone not always blaming something when their team loses. 
    My team didn't make the playoffs but being a Canadian I cheer for the Canadian teams amongst others haha.
    No repeat of the teams in the finals is also good in my opinion.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By beargirl1

montreal is probably rioting right now. i'm glad to see our team make it so far.  

with halak, we'll be unstoppable :D

rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By rentfn

Boston is losing right now but being from Boston a Bruins vs Habs battle to get into the Cup will being amazing. I was at a playoff game a few years ago with those two teams and the atmosphere was like no other sporting event I've been to live. Great Post. Viva la Hockey.

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Cube

Thank God Pittsburgh is out. 

AlwaysAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AlwaysAngry
    @AjayRaz said:
    " montreal is probably rioting right now. i'm glad to see our team make it so far.   with halak, we'll be unstoppable :D "
    Until the Flyers kick yo' asses!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.