Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NBA Jam

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 05, 2010

Return to the roots of arcade NBA basketball in the 2010 installment of NBA Jam. Developed by EA Canada for seventh-generation game consoles, this rebirth brings back the gameplay, aesthetics, and gratuitous secrets of the original 1993 arcade game.

Ragequitting supported?

Kato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Kato

After finding an opponent (Xbox) for 2-player 2v2 Remix, I was matched with probably the worst person playing this game. I mean, honestly, if you can't beat me, you can't beat a single match in the single player, and you should probably return the game. Because I'm awful. 

But in the middle of the game, the game stopped. I could still pause and access the Guide, but it just sat there. A few moments later, it said "Connection to opponent lost." 

Did my utter suckitude cause a ragequit? I didn't get a Win on my record. It's a shame if this game supports this.

digeratix90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By digeratix90

This happened to me, but I did receive a win on my record. It happened after halftime so maybe if the quit before the game doesn't count.

Kato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Kato

I looked today, and the Win was retroactively added. That's good at least. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.