Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed Heat

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 08, 2019

Street racers drive around a Miami-inspired city where they hustle for cash during the day and build up their reputation during the night, all while fending off a corrupt, aggressive police task force dedicated to bringing street racing to a halt.

Need For Speed Heat Thoughts

ThePartisanSpy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I played 25 hours of NFS Heat and here are my topline thoughts:

1. It's an NFS game, don't expect or less of it. There is no big evolution from previous titles.

2. You will be 100% of the gameplay driving, so be sure you like the genre.

3. The set of story missions is short.

4. There are tones of things to do, to complete the game can take 40-60 hours.

5. Game price tag carries the weight of the NFS brand and the "exclusivity of playing it first”.

Anyone is playing the game?

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

I'd like to try it since it looks sort of similar to Rivals. But I have way too many games and may wait for some Black Friday deals for this and Fallen Order. Because the cure for too many games is buying more!

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I bought it and regret it. The xp comes too slow and the cops are too cheap, and I haven't found a good balance between my power level being either absurdly high and smoking everyone or losing terribly. And of course I still can't drift for shit but that's my problem

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

I definitely plan on picking this one up on Black Friday. I'm a sucker for a decent Need for Speed, and the fact that this is a mashup of both Hot Pursuit and Underground is perfect.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.