Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

Players cruise the streets of the city Fairhaven, evading the cops while working their way to the top of the most wanted street racers list in this open-street racing game from Criterion Games.

The real extent of Autolog cross-platform?

Avatar image for deactivated-6109c8479bb3d
    deactivated-6109c8479bb3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

I never really got a good sense of the exact scope of Autolog 2.0 when it comes to cross-platform syncing. That's why I'd like to ask you guys if you can clarify a few things based on experience or based on what you've heard.

1) I've heard that your friends are imported across PS3 to PSVita, but does it work even across X360? I imagine it should, with Origin just attaching "personas" and not actually log-ins.

2) Do friends's records (i.e. Speed Cameras, Billboard Jumps) get carried across platforms?

I bought the game for the PS3 originally, and I'm having a lot of fun with just random strangers and filling up my Autolog with GB Duders. However, all the actual friends I've convinced to pick up Most Wanted only have a 360.

bibamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By bibamatt

The only one that I can clear up for you is the iOS version as I haven't played multiple console versions. I know you weren't asking about that one, but someone else might be interested. In the iOS version, your Speed Points are shared with the other versions (in my case, the 360 version that I've played quite a bit of). When you load up the iOS game and log into your Origin account, your speed points are all automatically there, as well as your 360 friends on the Most Wanted leaderboard thing. Nothing that revolutionary, but it's nice to be able to earn some more speed points when not in front of my console.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.