Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed Rivals

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 15, 2013

A cross-gen open-world driving game set in a fictional Redview County.

I'm confused, please help.

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have played the game for an hour or two and I just don't get it. After you choose a speed list you can still go and complete races not required by the speed list, but if I complete all available races in one run before going back to the garage am I then out of races? So if a subsequent speed list requires me to do a race do I have to just replay an old race?

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By cloudymusic

Yeah, there's no such thing as being "out of races" unless you have some reason that you want to do each one once and then never again. Since your performance in every event is tracked against your friends on a leaderboard, you're more than likely going to want to replay old events here and there to improve your standing anyway.

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudymusic: okay thanks, do races disappear as you progress through chapters if you haven't completed them or do they just add more?

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@pompouspizza: I'm pretty sure that events only ever get added, never taken away. But I'm only level 18.

Gruebacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Race events never get taken away. When you complete a race, that event icon changes color depending on whether you got gold, silver, or bronze in an event. You gain access to new events by completing speed lists. The speed lists that require you to complete events always say to complete "any hot pursuit" or "any hard" rather than only the ones you haven't done yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.