Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed Rivals

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 15, 2013

A cross-gen open-world driving game set in a fictional Redview County.

NFS rivals xbox 360 car bugs

ultragamerockx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ultragamerockx

I don't know if any of you guys have played NFS rivals but if you are willing to buy it don't because the only 2 thing wrong with it are:

• it freezes randomly when you are driving fast probably when driving over 170+mph

Last but but not least is... When you crash it's so and i mean so unrealistic that you go flying a mile over the grand canyon and you would die because it's not made well i think the reason for this is because the Xbox 360 is smaller on the inside than the Xbox one it simply cannot take or in other word process what is happening all at once.

My last thing to say is you would defiantly be better off buying NFS MW 2012 it's got no problems with it at all plus you don't have a health bar unlike in NFS rivals. Take my advice and:just do it (motto is Just do it).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.