Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed Underground

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 17, 2003

Need for Speed Underground is considered to be one of the best NFS games, and one of the best selling ones, selling 15 million copies world wide.

Not Available as download?

T_wester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm am currently playing through my collection of older arcade racers but i couldn't find my Need for Speed Underground disk, the 2003 version not the abysmal 2008 version. The oldest NFS i could find as download was ProStreet on origin. Do you duders know why the older entries in the series are ascent form digital distributions services?

m4r71n2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By m4r71n2012

Probably not worth the effort to fix any bugs that might occur from using on newer pcs. not going to be a big seller i guess.It was an original xbox game too i understand so maybe try the 360 games on demand if you have one

T_wester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your probably right, it was one of the more liked version though so there should be plenty of physical copies out there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.