Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 30, 2010

Puzzle Agent follows FBI agent, Nelson Tethers, as he tries to find out why the eraser factory that supplies the White House has mysteriously shut its doors.

Puzzle Agent on the PS3

matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By matpaget

Has anyone tried this game out on the PS3?  
    I don't have Steam or a credit card so I can't pick it up on there, and I was wondering if it was still an enjoyable experience. 
    I've read a review that said there are some frustrations, but are they that bad? 

Also, how long is this game?

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By onarum

Well, I've never played it on the ps3, but I imagine the frustration must come from the fact that they probably just mapped the cursor to a analog stick, since this is not the kind of game you can give direct character control at all, so imagine yourself moving a on screen cursor at a set speed with the left analog stick and pressing x to "click".

As for length, not very long, 3 or 4 hours at most, but it is very good, I liked the first one way more than I did the second.

Chrisjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Chrisjp

I've played it. It's not as bad as just a straight port with the mouse=left stick but it's close. Most of the time it wasn't an issue but there were definitely some times I wished I had a mouse. I had some sound problems as well.

And yeah, it's not very long. It also doesn't have much replay value. The story is great though, and some of the puzzles are challenging.

sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By sagesebas
    @MatPaget: Its pretty good, I picked it up on a whim, and there are some frustrations, mainly having to deal with the interface. Overall all is it a better game on the PC probably is it fine on PS3 yes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.