Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Neo Geo Pocket Color

Platform »

The Neo Geo Pocket Color is a 16 bit color handheld console from SNK.

I just got a Neo Geo Pocket Color! Recommend me some games!

Valhallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I missed the NGPC back when it was actually out. It was off my radar and at the time my young, narrow view made me think that the Game Boy and Game Gear we're the only options as far as handheld gaming went.

I picked one up at my local retro game shop (World - 8 in LA if anyone wants to know) and I was also given KOF Round 2 on the house to make up for the lack of battery cover. Other than KOF, I can't honestly say I know that much about what games the system has to offer. I've seen prices for the carts ranging from $5-$200 online so hopefully I can find some gems in a lower price range.

I'm willing to try any genre so all games are open for consideration!

Junkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Snk vs capcom is my favorite game on the system. They went with an awesome kid/chibi/pocket fighter art style instead of their normal adult sprite stuff and the game looks and runs exceptionally well. Take a look .

Loading Video...

egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By egg

Sure enough, I had a NGPC a long time ago. There were just two games I liked, Sonic and Puzzle Bobble, which I guess is not bad considering I only played like three games total. At the time I was also interested in Pac Man and Rockman The Power Fighters/Battles/whatever but I never got to try them. (at least not the NGPC versions) Also, that card battle game seems neat. I wouldn't get fighting games though, because fighting games are totally like whatever.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.