Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Neo Scavenger

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Mar 05, 2012

Neo Scavenger is a post apocalyptic turn-based roleplaying survial game.

Anyone playing this?

Dave_Tacitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I think it's snuck up on my GOTY list, and pretty high too. Never been too keen on survival games but this one is so damn visceral. Great setting, fantastically tense combat and I'm piecing together a pretty neat story.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ch3burashka

I played a beta (or even an alpha) online, thought it was interesting, and forgot about it. Then it popped up on Greenlight. I've put another couple hours into it, and while it's interesting, there's way too much shit going on for my tiny feeble rat brain. Maybe one day I'll lock myself in a room and really get into it, but that not going to happen. Anyway, I give it a "cautionary recommend" - if you're into old RPG's or really love item management, this is for you.

EDIT: I skimmed over your post initially, but after reading it, I must say it's a good game, but a GOTY contender? You on all the drugs.

Torbot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Torbot

I've put a few hours into it, and really enjoy it. The other day, I beat a man to death with a crowbar as he tried to run away from me so I could steal his stuff, but then he didn't have any stuff to steal. Minutes later, I died of cholera.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.