3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 1 DLC

Nintendo tricks us again calling this "New". 0

Originally written 10-1-13Bowser aka King Koopa is at it again. He invades Princess Peach's castle and knocks Mario, Luigi, and two Toad servants out of the castle across the land, thus holding Peach prisoner in her own home. Mario and co. must make their way across the Mushroom Kingdom to once again save Peach. -summaryIt has been a very long time since Nintendo launched a Super Mario game together with their newest system. So of course this roped in plenty of people in 2012 when a Super Mario...

The best thing about this is that we finally get to see Mario in glorious HD; regardless of it being a solid game. 0

The "new" in the name is pretty much redundant as of now, presented here is what we were all introduced in the Nintendo DS glory days of 2006. Ever since that DS game 2D Mario has been a constant for Nintendo. There's nothing that can really go wrong here so it's safe to say that anyone that found even the slightest reason to pick up a previous 2D Mario in this new era should be hooked within no time.The first releases of the renewal for the plumber on 2D had a Super Mario Bros. 3 vibe attached...