Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nexuiz

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 29, 2012

A twitch-based arena first-person shooter, based on the freeware Quake-based shooter of the same name, that is set in a Victorian-inspired alien future where the rules of the battlefield can change at any time.

No word on this for some time

AuthenticM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By AuthenticM

The game was supposed to come out in "early 2011"; we haven't had wind of this game for quite some time now. I thought it looked neat back in September. The game is basically Unreal Tournament minus the Unreal Engine, which would make for something different than all those military shooters we've been seeing forever. I remember people responding rather negatively to the game back in fall; is anyone other than me still interested in seeing what this game is all about?

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ShaggE

You could always play the original version of Nexuiz, since what's coming now is basically a polished remake (AFAIK). 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.