Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NHL 10

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

The 19th installment of EA Sports' long running series, NHL 10 brings a new degree of toughness through one-on-one battle refinements and a new board physics engine, as well as various EA Sports Hockey League adjustments.

EASHL (360)

Coldfront

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Coldfront

Okay so because I  really like playing NHL 10 and don't have any friends who own it I was wondering if anyone here would like to start a EASHL team with me. I am a decent player not great but good.  If you want to play then hit me up GT: Blarg247

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By bed

i love the NHL games, and i'd love to join ya, but I didn't get NHL10 yet. I'll be sure to hit you up when I get my hands on a copy :) 

speaking of hockey, did anyone see the Team Canada juniors wreck latvia? 16 - 0 o-O 

SneakyPenguins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By SneakyPenguins
    @Coldfront:
    my gamertag is SneakyPenguins i need a club please send me a message on live
    Coldfront

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Coldfront
    @SneakyPenguins: I will hit you up later this week if i have an oppertunity to get on my xbox

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.