Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NHL 10

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

The 19th installment of EA Sports' long running series, NHL 10 brings a new degree of toughness through one-on-one battle refinements and a new board physics engine, as well as various EA Sports Hockey League adjustments.

EASHL team

Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Suicrat

Okay, so I know that there's maybe 2 or 3 hockey fans here on Giantbomb.com, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't post this message. I have an EASHL team that's played only 12 games. This is because, the one friend of mine who actually owns the game is too busy with Curling and other boring crap to actually play video game hockey.

Now, I'll admit, The Individuals' record is terrible. In 12 games, our record is 2-6-4, but it's not because I suck! I've got 8 goals in those 12 games, and 4 assists (I'd have more, but Jankenstein by his own admission doesn't like to manually aim the puck.) So does anyone want to help me turn The Individuals into a winner? Just post a message in here with your XBL gamer tag and I'll send you an invite. 

I play center by default, but if someone out there's better with faceoffs than me, I've got no problem switching to left wing.

Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Suicrat

I should also mention that if anyone else has a team in need of a forward, that I'd be willing to join you.

I just want to make use of all the damn booster-packs I've unlocked! :(

Coldfront

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Coldfront

You Sill up for playing on a team? Gamertag: Blarg247

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By beargirl1
    @Coldfront said:
    " You Sill up for playing on a team? Gamertag: Blarg247 "
    Suicrat left giant bomb a while ago, so I wouldn't think so :( 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.