Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NHL 10

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

The 19th installment of EA Sports' long running series, NHL 10 brings a new degree of toughness through one-on-one battle refinements and a new board physics engine, as well as various EA Sports Hockey League adjustments.

Having a blast playing this online

metalmoog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By metalmoog

Loved the EA Sports Hockey games since they began, but never played these new ones online. On Friday a buddy and I picked these up for PS3 for $15 and have been playing unranked versus matches all weekend. Having so much fun playing this online, the voice chat has been working really well, we've hardly encountered any lag and the games have been fast, close and super exciting. Sure has been a nice refreshing change for me, from playing FPS' that make me rage. :D

FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By FesteringNeon
    @MetalMoog: 
    I too love NHL10, can't wait to see if they include game face into 12. I did want to mention though, (having not played 11), I hope they streamline the online pairing with a friend much easier to do. 10's online was too confusing and cumbersome to get together with friends and not have to text each other back and fourth on cellphones to know where to go and how to accept invites, etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.