Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NHL 10

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

The 19th installment of EA Sports' long running series, NHL 10 brings a new degree of toughness through one-on-one battle refinements and a new board physics engine, as well as various EA Sports Hockey League adjustments.

Post your best highlights

Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Suicrat

Alright, I know the video format EA uses does not support embedding, but there are at least permanent links in our profiles to videos we've uploaded, so let's see 'em!
    I'm going to post a goal I scored last night in Be a Pro mode, and a goal I scored a while back in NHL 09. Feel free to post yours!

Be A pro (shorthanded)

Marc-Edouard Vlasic (Overtime winner)

By the way, if anyone knows of some bizarre, witch-crafty ways of embedding the videos, please let me know.

CanadianBaconX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By CanadianBaconX

You can embed by clicking on of those buttons under the video for like myspace and facebook, this should open a pop up with a bunch of sharing options and on the bottom you should have the HTML code to embed the video. Copy the code and come here, open the insert drop down menu and select HTML. Then you just have to paste the code and it should work... I think...

Anyways I don't have any cool goals since I don't usually score pretty :( tho I do have a few funny Be a Pro moments from NHL 10.

First there is a staring contest between Owen Nolan and Brian Rafalski... I couldn't do anything to stop this I was on the bench :(

The other video is of good olde Niklas Backstrom completely giving up on an well executed Boston passing play... Once again on the bench :(

Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Suicrat
    @CanadianBaconX: Wow, those are some god-awful highlights, dude!

Also, thanks for the embed-info! Let's try it out!

Holy shit, this just might work! This is the nicest goal I've scored playing as an entire team. Came in playoff mode against the Ducks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.