Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NHL 20

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 13, 2019

EA Sports' hockey franchise returns for the 2019-2020 NHL season with Auston Matthews as the cover athlete.

New at EASHL or Wanna Join

Drizzyshanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello so I'm kinda tired of playing in lobby games since in 18 but I wanna make my own team Amerk ■■■■■ .

If you got nothing to do on a Fridays Saturdays or what ever night we can play hmu (same name on here). I just need players if you're new or tired of lobby 6v6.

Team needs

•East coast / Midwest

•General players (if you prefer C / Lw or Lw / Ld we can mesh around I prefer F)

•General skill- if you can pull a datsyuk on a brake or know the golden zone for a deke your good

●D I S C I P L I N E

So if you got nothing to do on Fridays or Saturday nights (assuming) come join Me and play

Drizzyshanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My bad this is for ps4

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.