Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 17, 2011

A role-playing game developed by Level-5 and animated sequences produced by Studio Ghibli Inc.

Ni No Kuni is a 2 part file download from PSN Store NA

• 67 results
    ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By ch3burashka

since =/= sense.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By SethMode

@rethla: No, but a world where 16 actually means 32 is too much to ask for in 2013. Sony should either say what the total amount of free space a person will need, or, they should join their competitors like Steam and Microsoft where the game installs as it downloads, instead of this nonsensical process they have.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By LiquidPrince

@Snail said:

@Mesoian said:

Ugh man. It's cool that it can be downloaded, but I don't know if I can get behind a 22gb download. This is precisely the bottleneck our glorious no retail future has.

I'll pick it up on my way home from work tomorrow. The download wouldn't be finished until tomorrow anyway with the way PSN is.

It's still probably faster and definitely more convenient than driving to a retail store to pick up a game.

Really? How fast can you download a 22GB file? It takes me 15 minutes to drive to my closest game store.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By SethMode

@GrantHeaslip: I blame myself for not looking into it outside of what was in the basic description on PSN, but yes, it would have been nice for them to outright put something that indicates that it isn't possible for you to download this game if you have a 40gb PS3. The other thing they could do is make it 3 separate downloads that you could download and then install one at a time. I asked them to refund me, but I feel like with my luck a refund is unlikely and I just have buying a new HDD in my future.

mesoian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#57  Edited By mesoian

@LiquidPrince: If your store has it, which is the issue. It's sold out everywhere.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#58  Edited By Snail

@LiquidPrince said:

@Snail said:

@Mesoian said:

Ugh man. It's cool that it can be downloaded, but I don't know if I can get behind a 22gb download. This is precisely the bottleneck our glorious no retail future has.

I'll pick it up on my way home from work tomorrow. The download wouldn't be finished until tomorrow anyway with the way PSN is.

It's still probably faster and definitely more convenient than driving to a retail store to pick up a game.

Really? How fast can you download a 22GB file? It takes me 15 minutes to drive to my closest game store.

Takes me more than that to get to the nearest games store that may have this game. I definitely find it more convenient to download a game than going to a mall to buy one.

rishabhmessi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By rishabhmessi

guys plz help me out..i purchased Ni nokuni 2day...mY PSN is EU based the game"s releasing on feb 1st..so i pre ordered it from psn...n Sw that there Only 1 FILE PRESENT that 6020Mb one..n the other 2 files r DLCs..344Kb each...I"ve been hearing that the games size is 22gigs..but here its just 6Gigs...wat to do?..will i b able to play the game or nt?..i can post pics of the dwonlod history if u want..

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By rethla

@rishabhmessi said:

guys plz help me out..i purchased Ni nokuni 2day...mY PSN is EU based the game"s releasing on feb 1st..so i pre ordered it from psn...n Sw that there Only 1 FILE PRESENT that 6020Mb one..n the other 2 files r DLCs..344Kb each...I"ve been hearing that the games size is 22gigs..but here its just 6Gigs...wat to do?..will i b able to play the game or nt?..i can post pics of the dwonlod history if u want..

Yeh same here. I guess they will release the 2nd file on friday but it sucks that you cant "preload" it. If anything let me preload the 22Gb file and release the 6Gb file on friday instead wtf Sony?

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By SethMode

Jesus, everything about this game is weird in terms of its digital distribution.

rishabhmessi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By rishabhmessi

@rethla: bro r u sure?..i mean hw will they update it?..by adding the 16gigs file to our dwnlod list or?..plz reply..im realy worried bout this..should"ve bought from US PSn Store...but theres one thing I got it for Around 45-46$...from my psn...if compared to the $..:D

rishabhmessi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By rishabhmessi

@dudy80: bro install them both?...i only hav the 6gigs file present in my psn...will it still work?

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#65  Edited By thebunnyhunter

@rishabhmessi: they will probably send out a psn message with an attached link to the i the second part of the download (and add it to your download list) on Friday when it is available

rishabhmessi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By rishabhmessi

@thebunnyhunter: thx m8..:)..

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By rethla

@rishabhmessi said:

@rethla: bro r u sure?..i mean hw will they update it?..by adding the 16gigs file to our dwnlod list or?..plz reply..im realy worried bout this..should"ve bought from US PSn Store...but theres one thing I got it for Around 45-46$...from my psn...if compared to the $..:D

I have no idea, maybe it will be as an game update when you try to start it?

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By rethla

Well now when the game is released im only getting "The game data has not been installed correctly. Press the PS button to close the game.".

No option do download the additional 16gb and no link sent to me anywhere from PSN. Also deleating the game and redownloading it just reinstalls the 6Gb file wich leads to the same error. Thanks Sony....

rishabhmessi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By rishabhmessi

@rethla: its available nw..they updated the store..:D..67% done..hey btw wats ur psn id m8?..will add ya..cheers.:)

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By rethla

jarnhard

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.