*SPOILER* Nier Replicant ending E question *SPOILER*

Pnutz83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is obviously a spolier thread so don't go in here if you haven't experienced all of the endings.

My question is this if gestalts are humans with feelings and thoughts like replicants (as seen in ending B junk heap) why do Kainé keep killing them in ending E? I mean she knows what Popola and Devola said. When she is killing the small ones she is basically killing kids. Is it that they are feral that makes it ok. How does she know that. Shouldn't she be going around telling people what Popola and Devola said to everyone?

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean for one Kaine is who she is her breadth of methods in solving problems are not wide.

But beyond that yeah the relapsed gestalts are basically just berserk, much in the same way she had gone.

Is that okay? Well I dunno but there’s not a lot of plan B.

glitch0019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, to be fair, it's not like there's much of a choice when you are being bombarded by them.

Avatar image for electricbarrier
electricbarrier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The other parts have been answered so I'll do that last bit: She doesn't tell anyone because she doesn't think anyone will believe her and/or that'll make it worse, since now that the shades are all gonna go nuts without the shadowlord around, people are gonna get attacked more. You tell people "hey those monsters trying to kill you are people and they don't want to die" a lot are probably going to hesitate or outright refuse.

The replicants are already gonna die out, wouldn't wanna make it faster.

Daveydave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There basically feral now the shadowlord is gone. I've been doing some reading around and it seems humanity will go extinct. What I didn't quite get in ending E was why the memory tree looks like automata's network segments.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.