Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nier

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 22, 2010

Nothing is as it seems. Nier must travel the world in search of a cure for his daughter who has been infected with the deadly "Black Scrawl" virus. How far will you go to save someone you love?

NieR RepliCant Trailer (PS3)

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks
    Square Enix's NeiR RepliCant TokyoGameShow Trailer 

HD

NieR RepliCant is the PS3's counterpart to Xbox 360's NieR Gestalt. Both games put players in control of a character named "Nier," although the two characters do appear to be different, with the 360 Nier looking considerably older than the PS3 version's NieR.

Both versions of the game are set for 2010 release. The 360 version will be playable at the Tokyo Game Show next week but not the PS3 game. 

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Bigandtasty

Alternating capital letters with lowercase letters is cool!

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks

EveRgreen CooL 

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

Much better than their first trailer, still not convinced.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By TheHT

apparently the only difference between replicant and gestalt is that the main character in replicant is younger and slimmer and the brother or yunah, but in gestalt is older and bulkier and the father of yunah. oh and replicant is ps3 exclusive and gestalt is 360 exclusive (over there). but in NA we're only getting gestalt, for both consoles.

wierd.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By Catolf

neh I want the (Nier Replicant) for the ps3 *sad face*

The reason I say this is cause I worry whats coming over here may be censored when it comes down to futa lady. YES If your going to make a game SE with a futa, don't you edit it in the international release! *glare* I hope she's still in the game as the way she is for the Nier Replicant for Japan.

I don't mind the bit of change in leads, from older guy to younger, don't care, I just want the game to remain intact. Little differences as far as sister or daughter again don't matter to me, as long as at the core everything stays the same.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.