Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nier

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 22, 2010

Nothing is as it seems. Nier must travel the world in search of a cure for his daughter who has been infected with the deadly "Black Scrawl" virus. How far will you go to save someone you love?

Question about Neir's save game deletion (spoilers)

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

I just got ending C after being warned about what would happen if I pick the second option at the final choice. My question though - does the game actually delete ALL of your save files or just the last one you loaded? I searched for this question on Google and no one seemed to ask this specific one.

What a really awesome way to reinforce the impact of the decision. It's a cool little way of affecting us even in reality. Although, that ending will be the last achievement I'll get for obvious reasons. 

BTW - the achievement for getting ending C put my gamerscore to 66666. Weird

hakunin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By hakunin

All of them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.